GENERAL POLICY EXCLUSIONS
Unless specifically mentioned in the policy wording, no benefit will be provided or claims assessed for any condition, disease, injury, illness , consequence of treatment resulting from or associated with:
• Any claim that must be paid in terms of any other act such as the Compensation for Occupational Injuries Act 90 of 1993,
the Road Accident Fund Act 56 of 1996.
• Any psychiatric or psychological condition or disorder.
• Suicide, attempted-suicide or injury as a result of self-harm.
• Medication, drugs, prescriptions, consumables and equipment used. Devices, such as artificial joints, braces, crutches,
dental implants, orthodontic, prosthodontic and all cosmetic dentistry including all forms of internal and external
prosthesis as defined, unless specified as part of the benefit entitlement of the policy.
• Cosmetic surgery unless specified under any benefit in this policy.
• Any illness, injury or condition resulting from or directly associated with professional sport